- Editor loads large documents much faster(upto 2.5X faster)
- Stability of in Source Kit and enhance the robustness of the language integration
Code completion and Navigation
- Code completion now provides more targeted results and limits completion to high confidence matches
- While navigating using
Jump To Definitionthe destination list will now provide contextual details like file and line information
Source Control Change Bar
- Change bar is on the left side of the editor and highlights the lines of code which has changed since your last checkout.
- The style and color of the indicator revels the type of change, there are different color highlight color for
- Improved code folding, now you can code fold anything.
- Code folding ribbon is back!
Multi cursor editing
- Hold down
Shiftand click the places where you like to begin editing.
- You can also do Column selection using holding down
More Source Control Integration
- Support for
- Added support for
Rebaseduring pull actions.
Energy Diagnostics Report
- They are like Crash logs for energy usage of your application, it surface details for foreground and background energy usage of the app.
- Test bundles can now be configured to execute their contents in a random order each time the tests are run. This can be enabled in the Test pane of the scheme editor as an option for each test bundle
- Running tests in parallel. Test parallelization is supported for macOS unit tests, as well as unit and UI tests on iOS simulators